Wigwam uses a Human-Centered design approach to everything we do. This means that we like to iterate often, involve stakeholders at every stage, and keep the end-user front and center. We have specific processes that we use for branding and digital projects but they are both based on the following principles:
- We are creative and digital experts but that does not mean that we are THE experts. We find that the best work comes from collaborating with all stakeholders (client and customer alike).
- People respond best to what they can see so we iterate and gather feedback often.
- Most people can’t read greek. We create content while designing so that everyone can view the REAL design with the REAL content. It just works better that way.
- We like to set clear direction and we also like to be open to what might work better.
- We like to show lots of options.